Save TONS every month with the Goodman (up to 19 SEER) 2-Stage, Variable Speed Heat Pump Split System.
Schedule your in home free estimate today!
- High-efficiency two-speed ECM condenser fan motor
- ComfortBridge Communications System compatible
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed suction line accumulator
- The two-stage scroll compressor runs at either 65% or 100% capacity, depending on cooling/heating demand. This operational flexibility provides a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-stage unit.
- The top performance of an electronically commutated motor (ECM) allows for two levels of operation depending on your airflow needs. It is a great energy-efficient option when compared to a traditional, single-speed motor.
- Designed to regulate and communicate with your ComfortBridge Controls System so you can remotely monitor and manage your heating and cooling system at any time, from anywhere with just an internet connection.
- Filter-driers play a pivotal role in the operation of air conditioning and refrigeration systems. A factory installed filter-drier absorbs and filter''s residual system contaminants and moisture.
- Ensures refrigerant is ready even in extreme external temperatures.
- Prevents condensation of refrigerant in the crankcase of a compressor.
- Reduces pass-through vibration noise from compressor operation.
- A high-pressure switch prevents the system from operating at extremely high pressures by shutting off the compressor circuit if the pressure exceeds the designated rating. When a refrigeration system operates at lower than normal pressures, the low-pressure switch prevents freezing from working its way to the compressor.
- High-density foam compressor blanket provides noise reduction when the compressor is in operation.
- Consistent and concise monitoring helps to ensure that the system is operating efficiently, regardless of the weather.
- Assists contractors in troubleshooting the system with improved diagnostic accuracy by utilizing indicator lights, seven-segment LED display, and fault code storage.
- Time-delay defrost technology allows for a reliable, quiet, and smooth transition when units enter defrost mode.
- By simplifying the communication connection to two low voltage wires to the outdoor unit, technicians may eliminate the need to run additional thermostat wiring.
- Contractors can securely connect wires with large screw lugs, allowing for quick and solid wiring.
- Proprietary, self-contained sequence of actions designed to help control system operation for energy efficient performance and enhanced reliability.
- Fully charged with refrigerant sufficient for 15 of tubing length to assist with easy installation of unit.
- Meets the performance requirements for AHRI certification and complies with ETL North American safety standards.
- A straight-forward, color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up helps to simplify installation.
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins increases the area for heat absorption, providing outstanding, energy-efficient heat transfer performance.
Check Out the Goodman 18 SEER 2-Stage Heat Pump Split System
Learn more about this air conditioning system and find out more about installation of your new air conditioning system in Oldsmar, FL