Oldsmar Heating Services
Heat Pump Installations, Replacements & Repairs in Pinellas County
Your heat pump plays an important role in your HVAC system. It utilizes outside air to make your home cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter. By simply extracting the heat from the air outside during winter, you can make use of it inside your home when it’s cold. In the warmer months, it carries heat out of your home to reduce the overall temperature inside. With one system that can both heat and cool your indoor space, it’s easy to see why heat pumps are a necessary component of an HVAC system.
While this system is easy to use, it’s not as easy to repair or install on your own – that’s where Oldsmar Air Conditioning comes in. As a Class A Licensed HVAC Contractor, we have the knowledge, experience, and tools to provide reliable heat pump services in Oldsmar.
Expert Oldsmar Heat Pump Tune-ups
Make sure your heat pump has been properly tuned up to ensure that you are stuck in the middle of winter with a faulty heat pump. Ensuring your heating unit is working efficiently will help you avoid having to get a costly repair. Here is what you can expect from our technicians when providing a heat pump tune-up:
Inspecting and changing, if needed, the air filter for the air handler.
We want to make sure you have a clean air filter. This will ensure that
your system is running as efficiently as possible. This is something that
you could even check beforehand, if you don't know where to look, ask
your HVAC contractor. It needs to be checked monthly and changed when
it’s coated with dust.
- Making sure the motors have proper oil levels. Check the belt for wear and adjusting the tension if it is needed.
- Inspecting all of the electrical components inside the indoor air handler and outdoor condenser. These will possibly need to be cleaned, lubricated and tightened. Loose or even dirty components can tend to drive up your energy bills and create excessive amounts of heat.
- Cleaning the evaporator coil and the outdoor condensing coil and fins. The coils exchange heat much faster when they’re clean.
- Evaluating the ductwork by checking if the sealing has any leaks. Ducts can often, over time, loosen and even cause leaks.
- Testing the accuracy of the thermostat & re-calibrating, if necessary.
Leave the Work to Us
Whether your system is old or broken, we have the tools to get it back up to speed so you can maintain comfort through the colder seasons. While many DIYers think installing or repairing a heat pump may be the best way to save money and solve the problem, it could end up costing much more initially and in the long run.
By calling our professionals when you need a heat pump service, you can:
- Prevent damage to ductwork in the installation process
- Relax knowing that your heat pump service was handled by a licensed and trained professional
- Receive knowledgeable service and results that last
- Rest assured that we can do the job correctly the first time
Heat pumps are a great solution for your heating and cooling needs because they don't generate heat. They utilize heat that already exists, resulting in a more energy-efficient system. Not only is this efficient change better for the environment, but it can also reduce your utility costs.
We Care about Your Comfort
Whether you are inquiring about a small repair or you need a new heating system altogether, you can count on our caring Oldsmar heating serviceprofessionals will meet and exceed your expectations. In addition to offering same-day services, we also provide flat-rate prices and financing options through GreenSky®.
Reach out to our experienced team at (727) 513-7227 for quality heating solutions in Oldsmar and throughout Pinellas County.
Home of the $19 Service Call
Financing & Specials Available
Free Estimates Available
Emergency Services Available
Personalized, Skilled Solutions
Family Owned & Operated