Put Your Comfort First
As a full-service, Class A Licensed HVAC Contractor, we cannot recommend maintenance enough. Our regular maintenance services will not only allow us to catch small issues before they worsen, but they can also extend the lifespan of your system.
By joining our OAC Maintenance Club, you benefit from:
- A one-year agreement with two visits
- Reduced energy usage, which will save you money
- Two maintenance tune-ups to ensure your equipment is operating correctly and efficiently
- VIP front of line service if you need it – we will prioritize you on our schedule
- $150 dollars of OAC bucks you can use to offset qualifying accessories when you want to upgrade
When we arrive for your maintenance service, we will:
- Check refrigerant levels
- Check safety controls
- Inspect your ventilation system
- Replace supply filters
- Measure volts and amps
- Check starting components
- Inspect temperature differentiation
- Check electrical components
- Clean evaporator and condenser coils
When you choose Oldsmar Air Conditioning as your preferred comfort specialist, quality service is something you will quickly come to expect. Our team will be sure to evaluate your home’s air and make sure it’s as comfortable and clean as possible. We’ll provide you with an easy-to-understand assessment evaluating any air quality risks inside your home and, if necessary, can provide affordable solution possibilities for your unique situation. Your comfort is our primary focus.
We service and repair York, Trane, Carrier, Bryant, Lennox, Goodman, and all other brands. Contact our team of Safety Harbor AC service experts to learn more about what we can do for you.